We treat every client as an individual and we understand that there are some medical conditions that may be affected by certain treatments.
For current legislation, insurance purposes and as your wellbeing and health is paramount to us. All clients must complete a health questionnaire prior to any treatments so we can ensure the very best treatment is given.
Please note, however, that this advice is not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional, but merely assistance to help you get the best from your treatment(s).
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Classic and Deluxe Facial. Products are vegan friendly, paraben and SLS free.
Guinot Facials. Guinot products are vegetarian friendly and contain marine collagen
Manicures and Pedicures
Morgan Taylor. Products are vegan friendly, formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate free.
Gelish. Products are vegan friendly, formaldehyde, toluene and gluten free.
Gelish Dip. Products contain synthetic resins.
Footlogix. Products are gluten and sulphate free and vegan and friendly.
Gelish Polygel. Products are vegan friendly and contain synthetic resins.
Prohesion Acrylic. Products contain synthetic resins
Lashes and Brows
Waxing. Jax Wax products are vegan friendly.
Lash and Brow Tinting. Refectocil products are vegan friendly.
Henna Brows. Henna Couture products are vegan friendly.
Lash Lifting. Lash Extend products are vegan friendly, gluten, latex and formaldehyde free.
Lash Extensions. Lash Extend products are synthetic lashes and synthetic resin glue.
Waxing. Jax Wax Products. Are vegan friendly.
Laser Hair Removal Products. Are vegan friendly and organic
Massage, Holistic and Complementary Treatments
Massage and Essential Oils. Products are approved by the Aromatherapy Trade Council so are the purest quality.
Reflexology. Songbird products contain beeswax.
To help you choose, we have coded all of our treatments with health or physical conditions that may affect your suitability for a treatment;
- AL – Allergies
- BP – High or Low Blood Pressure
- CA – Cancer (Diagnosed or undergoing sessions of Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy or have in the last 6 months)
- CI – Circulatory disorders
- DB – Diabetes
- HC – Heart Conditions
- IN – Infections including any active infections including colds, flu, throat, HIV, eyes, ears, fungal etc
- IP – Implants to include metal plates or pins, plastic, silicone and contraceptive
- MI – Migraines
- MS – Muscular or Skeletal Problems
- PM – Pacemaker
- PR – Pregnancy. Currently pregnant or within 6 weeks of birth or breastfeeding. (Some of the treatments which are safe during pregnancy should not be carried out during 0 -12 weeks, or may be unsuitable in the final trimester of Pregnancy)
- RE – Respiratory Problems. Including Asthma
- SD – Skin Problems. Including sensitivity, rosacea, infections, open wounds, psoriasis and eczema
- SYS – Systemic Disorders e.g. epilepsy, kidney or liver problems etc
- ULB – Undiagnosed Lumps and Bumps
Our products are carefully selected to ensure the safety of each one for our clients’ health and well-being and have only the very best natural botanicals and ingredients that deliver results. All our products are cruelty free.
To help choose a treatment we have coded all of our treatments with a product information guide:
- BH – Includes Beeswax or Honey
- FTD – Formaldehyde, Toluene and Dibutyl Phthalate Free
- GF – Gluten Free
- LF = Latex Free
- MC – Includes Marine Collagen
- O – Organic
- PF – Paraben Free
- S – Sulphate Free
- SR – Includes Synthetic Resins
- V – Vegetarian Friendly
- VF – Vegan Friendly
Please contact us for further advice if you have any questions on your suitability for a treatment or product information.