RELEAF Pedicure – Available From August
RELEAF is a luxurious, results-oriented and relaxing pedicure treatment .
The treatment includes includes a eucalyptus cleansing and hydrating foot soak , a sugar salt and pumice exfoliation and scrub, callous and hard skin removal, foot and lower leg massage.
The treatment is completed with tidying the cuticles, filing the nails and an application of a colour polish of your choice from our vegan-friendly polish collection, and a cooling foot spray.
The range is Intentional, effective, efficient and luxurious, and is the perfect range to take your pedicure to new heights resulting in the ultimate cosmetic pedicure.
This new pedicure system utilises natural ingredients from sustainable sources as well as sustainable packaging.
All of the products in the RELEAF system are 100% vegan, diabetic friendly and are free from parabens and sulphates—making the line both amazing for the feet and kind to the environment.
TREATMENT INFORMATION, ADVICE AND AFTERCARE
To achieve maximum benefits from your treatment, we recommend following some basic tips and advice.
- A pedicure will clean, shape and strengthen your nails. Exfoliation and cleanse will improve the texture of your nails and skin, this will stimulate the blood and lymph flow to improve the health of your skin.
- Good foot care treats and prevents skin problems, such as callouses, as well as in-growing toenails and related infections. A pedicure can help your posture by enabling you to walk more comfortably.
- Apart from making sure your feet and nails look and feel good, our pedicure rituals are relaxing and soothing.
- The amount of time between pedicures depends and is personal choice but we would recommend a manicure every 4 to 6 weeks.
Our top tips
- Try to give your nails a good clean beforehand. This will stop the therapist using valuable pedicure-time doing it herself, so that she can get on with the good stuff.
- Leave yourself enough time to get the full benefit of the treatment, and make sure you allow your nails to dry before leaving the salon.
Before your appointment
- Wear open-toed shoes when getting a pedicure so, your nail polish doesn’t get smudged.
The following home-care routine will ensure your pedicure will last well and keep your feet and nails in tip-top condition.
- Use cream or lotion after washing feet to moisturise and soften the skin.
- Use a file on rough edges or split nails (never use a metal nail file).
- The feet should be washed at least once a day, finishing with a cold rinse. Dry the skin well, particularly between the toes.
- Scrubbing the feet briskly with a small firm brush not only helps to clean them, but, also stimulates the blood circulation and has an invigorating effect on the feet. Do this after the feet have been washed.
- Hard skin on your feet can be treated at home following a bath or shower with a pumice stone or callous file. Soften the treated area afterwards by massaging in a foot cream or body lotion.
- Keep toenails trimmed and filed straight across to prevent splits and infections.