Includes soak, scrub, file and shape, cuticle tidy, masque, massage and colour polish application or where treatment is upgraded it will include Gelish application.
Extraordinary fragrances bring out the inner beauty of a rejuvenated mind and spirit!
We have hand-selected for you vegan-friendly polishes in a range of fabulous colours, from pretty pastels to dramatic party colours.
TREATMENT INFORMATION, ADVICE AND AFTERCARE
To achieve maximum benefits from your treatment, we recommend following some basic tips and advice.
- A pedicure will clean, shape and strengthen your nails. Exfoliation and cleanse will improve the texture of your nails and skin, this will stimulate the blood and lymph flow to improve the health of your skin.
- Good foot care treats and prevents skin problems, such as callouses, as well as in-growing toenails and related infections. A pedicure can help your posture by enabling you to walk more comfortably.
- Apart from making sure your feet and nails look and feel good, our pedicure rituals are relaxing and soothing.
- The amount of time between pedicures depends and is personal choice but we would recommend a manicure every 4 to 6 weeks.
Our top tips
- Try to give your nails a good clean beforehand. This will stop the therapist using valuable pediure-time doing it herself, so that she can get on with the good stuff.
- Leave yourself enough time to get the full benefit of the treatment, and make sureyou allow your nails to dry before leaving the salon.
Before your appointment
- Wear open-toed shoes when getting a pedicure so, your nail colour doesn’t get smudged.
The following home-care routine will ensure your manicure and pedicure will last well and keep your hands, feet and nails in tip-top condition.
- Use cream or lotion after washing feet to moisturise and soften the skin.
- Use a file on rough edges or split nails (never use a metal nail file).
- The feet should be washed at least once a day, finishing with a cold rinse. Dry the skin well, particularly between the toes.
- Scrubbing the feet briskly with a small firm brush not only helps to clean them, but, also stimulates the blood circulation and has an invigorating effect on the feet. Do this after the feet have been washed.
- Hard skin on your feet can be treated at home following a bath or shower with a pumice stone or callous file. Soften the treated area afterwards by massaging in a foot cream or body lotion.
- Keep toenails trimmed and filed straight across to prevent splits and infections.