Includes soak, scrub, file and shape, cuticle tidy, masque, massage and colour polish application.
Our manicure rituals leave skin glowing with appreciation while four extraordinary fragrances bring out the inner beauty of a rejuvenated mind and spirit!
We have hand selected for you vegan friendly polishes in a range of fabulous colours, from pretty pastels to dramatic party colours.
TREATMENT INFORMATION, ADVICE AND AFTERCARE
To achieve maximum benefits from your treatment, we recommend following some basic tips and advice.
- A manicure will clean, shape and strengthen your nails. Exfoliation and cleanse will improve the texture of your nails and skin, this will stimulate the blood and lymph flow to improve the health of your skin.
- Apart from making sure your hands and nails look and feel good, our manicure rituals are relaxing and soothing.
- The amount of time between manicures depends and is a personal choice but we would recommend a manicure every 4 to 6 weeks.
Our top tips
- Try to give your nails a good clean beforehand. This will stop the therapist using valuable manicure-time doing it herself so that she can get on with the good stuff.
- Leave yourself enough time to get the full benefit of the treatment, and make sure you allow your nails to dry before leaving the salon.
- Remember Nicole’s golden rule “Your nails are jewels not tools!”
Before your appointment
The following home-care routine will ensure your manicure and pedicure will last well and keep your hands, feet and nails in tip top condition.
- Use cream or lotion after washing hands to moisturise and soften the skin.
- Use a file on rough edges or split nails (never use a metal nail file).
- Use the pads of your fingers instead of your nails to press buttons, etc.
- Wear protective gloves when gardening, washing up or using household detergents.
- Use cuticle oil twice daily to keep cuticles soft and conditioned. The feet should be washed at least once a day, finishing with a cold rinse. Dry the skin well, particularly between the toes.