Lash Extensions 4d (up To 400 Lashes Per Eye)
Your eyelash extension therapist is trained to the highest industry standards to ensure the ultimate in quality and care, will advise you on your options to enhance your lashes and brows. You can from choose Individual eyelash extensions for that classic naturally enhanced look to our volume and dramatic look, the choice is yours.
We combine different techniques in order to achieve your desired look. Whichever look is decided upon, the lashes will add fullness and really open up your eyes making an incredible difference to your appearance and how you feel about yourself.
This appointment is not bookable online unless you have had a sensitivity test 48 hours prior to the treatment. A sensitivity patch test and consultation is required a before a treatment can take place.
If you do not attend a patch test appointment and you have already booked your treatment, that appointment will be cancelled by the salon, and payment may still be required in line with the salon’s terms and conditions.
TREATMENT INFORMATION, ADVICE AND AFTERCARE
To achieve maximum benefits from your treatment, we recommend following some basic tips and advice.
Properly applied eyelash extensions will look and feel completely natural – they will be longer, more curly and definitely more full and luxurious than average natural lashes. In fact, they look so real that most people will think you were born with beautiful lashes. There are many designs and styles to suit you personally, to give you a unique look, whether it be natural or dramatic.
Depending on our own natural lash growth cycle and how well you follow the after care advice you will need infills every 2 to 3 weeks.
Our top tips
- If you wear glasses, please bring these with you so we can make sure there is room for you lashes to grow.
- Groom lashes every day, especially in the morning with a clean mascara wand; this will help to keep them looking beautiful at all times and helps to keep them nicely separated.
- Wash lashes every other day or maximum 4 times a week with the recommended lash cleanser.
- Either use a hairdryer on cool setting to carefully dry your lashes. or let your lashes dry naturally, then comb through gently with a clean mascara wand.
Before your appointment
- Do not wear contact lens to your appointment and they cannot be worn directly after either.
- Do not wear any eye make up to your appt as the chemical’s in your make up may re-act with the chemicals in the eyelash glue and may not stick to your lash or even cause a reaction.
After your appointment
- Do not use any oil-based products around the area as it will loosen the glue.
- Do not get lashes wet and avoid, steam rooms, saunas and swimming for 24 hours after they have been applied.
- We recommend not to use mascara over your lash extensions as it will de-bond them.
- Do not tint, perm or use eyelash curlers over lash extensions as these can damage the eyelash extensions and cause them to lose shape.
- Do not pull your lash extensions out as this will pull your natural lash out as well
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing.
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics).