High Bikini Wax
Similar to the standard bikini wax, the high bikini wax is still nice and’ natural, but with a little more off around the top and sides. Don’t be embarrassed it’s nothing we haven’t seen before!
We use vegan wax and a range of products that are uniquely healing, soothing and nourishing.
TREATMENT INFORMATION, ADVICE AND AFTERCARE
To achieve maximum benefits from your treatment, we recommend following some basic tips and advice.
Although we cannot predict or guarantee who may react, most clients do not experience reactions beyond redness and minor irritation. Hair may break at the root during waxing, if hair is thin or weak, causing some hairs to grow out faster. Please follow these guidelines to minimise irritation and possible break outs.
Our top tips
- Do not use exfoliating products (scrubs, etc) and loofas for at least 24 hours after waxing as they might further irritate your skin.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes as tight clothing can cause irritation and may cause ingrown hairs and avoid booking a waxing treatment with massage and spray tans.
Before your appointment
- Make sure your hair is long enough to wax. Ideally the hair should be at least a quarter of an inch for the wax to fully remove the hair from the root.
- Be fresh. Have a shower and lightly exfoliate a couple of hours prior to your wax. Your body produces its own natural oils and this will act as a barrier between the wax and skin.
After your appointment
- Do not undertake any other skincare treatments within 48 hours of having a waxing treatment.
- Stay away from direct sunlight/sunbeds and heat e.g. saunas or hot showers for 48 hours after having a waxing treatment.
- Keep skincare products to a minimum for 24 hours after waxing, then after 24 hours it is vital that you use a quality moisturiser.
- For long term improvements book in for regular treatments and do not shave between wax treatments.
- For ingrowing hairs, use an exfoliator or body brush.