Gelish Dip Application French Finish
Includes removal shaping of nails, treatment of cuticles and French finish application.
Will only include a soak off if a soak off and reapplication appointment is booked.
An exciting alternative to traditional acrylic overlays. By painting a basecoat onto the natural nail plate to strengthen and condition them, then lightly dipping the nail into the Acrylic powders we can create a flawless, bubble free, lightweight and long lasting natural enhancement overlays. This system can also be applied over a tip to extend the natural nail.
Products contain vitamin A & E as well as calcium which helps protect your natural nails.
Long wearing and chip proof, your nails will keep their manicured look for in excess of 14 days after the application and will require a soak off.
Please note. We cannot create nail art designs or apply Gelish gel polish with Gelish Dip
TREATMENT INFORMATION, ADVICE AND AFTERCARE
To achieve maximum benefits from your treatment, we recommend following some basic tips and advice.
Our top tips
- Remember Nicole’s golden rule “Your nails are jewels not tools!”
After your appointment
- Use hand cream or lotion after washing hands to moisturise and soften the skin.
- Use a cuticle oil twice daily to keep cuticles soft and conditioned.
- Wear protective gloves when gardening, washing up or using household detergents.
- Do not bite or pick your Gelish nails if they start to peel or lift as this will damage your natural nail.
Gelish should be removed professionally to avoid damage to the natural nail.