DétOxygène – The Anti-Pollution Treatment
An exclusive detoxifying reoxygenating treatment that, in 1 hour, removes dead cells, eliminates toxins and pollution, and reoxygenates the skin. The skin breathes and looks radiant!
- Exfoliation: Using Détoxygène Exfoliation with papaya extract, the first phase of the treatment removes dead skin cells that contain pollution particles, smoothing and refining the skin’s texture.
- Detoxifying Mask: The second phase uses Détoxygène Detoxifying Mask, which acts as a pollution magnet to pick up and eliminate pollution particles from the skin. The green clay mask absorbs these toxins and removes impurities.
- Reoxygenating Massage: The Détoxygène Oxygenating Massage is applied during the third phase to help stimulate microcirculation and increase the oxygen uptake of the skin. The massage moisturises and smooths the skin to protect against harmful pollutants.
All skins can be asphyxiated and not just in the city! In fact, our environment plays an important role, exhaust fumes, tobacco smoke, industrial pollution, dust and confined atmospheres, just like our lifestyle that causes our skin to produce toxins in greater quantities – unhealthy diet. lack of sleep, stress and the consequences are that the complexion is dull and tired, blurred, it lacks vitality and leaves room for the arrival of imperfections.
TREATMENT INFORMATION, ADVICE AND AFTERCARE
To achieve maximum benefits from your treatment, we recommend following some basic tips and advice.
Skin care specialists recommend that people have a professional facial about every four to six weeks, however, we understand that the period of time between facials is determined by skin type, age, your environment, and what you hope to achieve.
Our top tip
- It is never a good idea to have a facial a few days before a wedding or night out! Sometimes a facial can bring out more spots, so the skin may become worse before it gets better, your skin will improve (what you have to keep in mind is that some of the products we use will bring out all the dirt and impurities from your skin).
After your appointment
- It is recommended that you do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours after your treatment to allow the skin to fully absorb the products used in your treatment, it also allows the skin to ‘breathe’ so as not to clog the pores.
- Drinking plenty of water (1.5-2 litres per day) will greatly improve the skins complexion and help rid the body of toxins giving your skin a healthy glow.
- Try to avoid alcohol and caffeine where possible as these are highly dehydrating to the skin, resulting in dry, dull skin.
- Try to avoid sun exposure immediately after your treatment as the top layer of skin cells have been removed during your facial, therefore making your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
- Always protect your skin from UV light using an SPF on a daily basis, this will help prevent skin damage.
- Avoid sun beds and direct heat, such as saunas for 48hrs.
- Aim to eat a balanced diet including at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day.
- For increased results, use the recommended products advised during your treatment, aiming to cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin twice a day and exfoliate and apply a mask twice per week. This will improve your skin and ensure your facial treatment is more effective.