A painless and deep exfoliation on the top layer of the skin, using a very thin blade and is perfect for many different skin concerns such as congestion, ageing, dry, dull skin as well as overall rejuvenation to skin tones, textures and to lighten and brighten.
Our Dermaplaning treatment includes an express facial and can show results after your first treatment.
Usually, we would recommend having the treatment once a month. However, this depends on your skin type.
Dermaplaning has a whole host of benefits. Thanks to its exfoliation of the epidermis, dead skin, peach fuzz and excess facial bacteria and oils are removed to create a dewy, flawless facial glow. In turn, this reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars and can actually prevent the build up of bacteria that causes acne and breakouts.
Plus, dermaplaning can increase the penetration, and therefore the benefits, of skin care products, such as moisturiser, by up to 60% and create a perfect canvas for flawless make up application.
Suitable for the majority of skin types, with instant results and no downtime, our dermaplane facial is one of the best dermatological facials on the market for smooth, glowing skin.
To achieve maximum benefits from your treatment, we recommend following some basic tips and advice.
Skin care specialists recommend that people have a professional facial about every four to six weeks, however, we understand that the period of time between facials is determined by skin type, age, your environment, and what you hope to achieve.
Our top tip
It is never a good idea to have a facial a few days before a wedding or night out! Sometimes a facial can bring out more spots, so the skin may become worse before it gets better, your skin will improve (what you have to keep in mind is that some of the products we use will bring out all the dirt and impurities from your skin).
After your appointment
• It is recommended that you do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours after your treatment to allow the skin to fully absorb the products used in your treatment, it also allows the skin to ‘breathe’ so as not to clog the pores.
• Drinking plenty of water (1.5-2 litres per day) will greatly improve the skins complexion and help rid the body of toxins giving your skin a healthy glow.
• Try to avoid alcohol and caffeine where possible as these are highly dehydrating to theskin, resulting in dry, dull skin.
• Try to avoid sun exposure immediately after your treatment as the top layer of skin cells have been removed during your facial, therefore making your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
• Always protect your skin from UV light using an SPF on a daily basis, this will help prevent skin damage.
• Avoid sun beds and direct heat, such as saunas for 48hrs.
• Aim to eat a balanced diet including at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day.
• For increased results, use the recommended products advised during your treatment, aiming to cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin twice a day and exfoliate and apply a mask twice per week. This will improve your skin and ensure your facial treatment is more effective.