Classic Facial – Restores a healthy, clear complexion and balance to skin.
This includes everything you need for a full face pamper. Firstly a skin analysis to ensure all specific areas are targeted , double cleansing and exfoliation to leave skin feeling soft and smooth, followed by masque and an acupressure neck, scalp and facial massage to improve circulation to enhance the radiance of the skin.
With natural ingredients along with caring touch, this facial will do more than just treat the surface, they will nurture both inside and out, whilst you indulge in a perfectly relaxing experience to give you and your skin the rejuvenation treat you deserve.
TREATMENT INFORMATION, ADVICE AND AFTERCARE
To achieve maximum benefits from your treatment, we recommend following some basic tips and advice.
Skin care specialists recommend that people have a professional facial about every four to six weeks, however, we understand that the period of time between facials is determined by skin type, age, your environment, and what you hope to achieve.
Our top tip
- It is never a good idea to have a facial a few days before a wedding or night out! Sometimes a facial can bring out more spots, so the skin may become worse before it gets better, your skin will improve (what you have to keep in mind is that some of the products we use will bring out all the dirt and impurities from your skin).
After your appointment
- It is recommended that you do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours after your treatment to allow the skin to fully absorb the products used in your treatment, it also allows the skin to ‘breathe’ so as not to clog the pores.
- Drinking plenty of water (1.5-2 litres per day) will greatly improve the skins complexion and help rid the body of toxins giving your skin a healthy glow.
- Try to avoid alcohol and caffeine where possible as these are highly dehydrating to the skin, resulting in dry, dull skin.
- Try to avoid sun exposure immediately after your treatment as the top layer of skin cells have been removed during your facial, therefore making your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
- Always protect your skin from UV light using an SPF on a daily basis, this will help prevent skin damage.
- Avoid sun beds and direct heat, such as saunas for 48hrs.
- Aim to eat a balanced diet including at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day.
- For increased results, use the recommended products advised during your treatment, aiming to cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin twice a day and exfoliate and apply a mask twice per week. This will improve your skin and ensure your facial treatment is more effective.