An eyebrow tint can make brows look thicker, healthier and far more defined for up to 6 weeks and is perfect if you have fine eyebrows or do not have much time to apply makeup.
This appointment is not bookable online unless you have had a sensitivity test 48 hours prior to the treatment. A sensitivity patch test and consultation are required a before a treatment can take place.
If you do not attend a patch test appointment and you have already booked your treatment, that appointment will be cancelled by the salon, and payment may still be required in line with the salon’s terms and conditions.
TREATMENT INFORMATION, ADVICE AND AFTERCARE
To achieve maximum benefits from your treatment, we recommend following some basic tips and advice.
Our top tip: Before a treatment ensure lashes and brows are clean and oil free for a better and longer lasting finish.
For the first 24 hrs after a treatment:
- Do not wet or rub the lashes / eye area.
- Do not apply cream to the eye area.
- Do not apply mascara.
- Do not use a sauna/steamer.
- Do not go swimming.
- No touching or rubbing the eyes immediately after treatment.
- If redness or irritation occurs, apply a damp cotton wool compress.