A fresh green floral fragrance with lilac, freesia, green petal notes and cassis, supported by a heart of water lily, rose and Jasmine, resting on a sumptuous base of musk, precious woods, and amber with a hint of moss
- We are fully CPL compliant, and safety information can be found on our melts.
- Wax Melts may produce an allergic reaction. Contains Cyclamen, Aldehyde, Tetrahydrolinalool, Tetramethyl, Hexly Salicylate, Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes
How to use wax melts safely
To ensure you get the maximum benefits and enjoy our products safely, please follow our safety advice.
- Please check packaging for safety and allergen advice. If a skin irritation or rash occurs get medical advice/ attention.
- Only use your wax melts in an appropriate wax melt burner and never leave your burner unattended.
- Check your burner regularly for hairline cracks or chips before use. Never use burners with cracks or chips as this can be a fire hazard.
- Remove from packaging use a suitable amount of wax for the size of your wax burner. If you are not using an electric burner, then place a good quality, unscented, 2-hour tea light underneath the bowl and light the wick. Take care not to overfill your burner and do not add water.
- Please ensure your burner is placed on an even, flat, heat resistance surface and in a safe place away from flammable materials, draughts, children, and pets. Electric burners are recommended to reduce risk.
- Do not move your burner whilst it is lit or contains hot or molten wax.
- The intensity of the aroma does depend on your room size, temperature of the room and amount of wax used, and for best results, always close your windows in the room you are burning the wax.
- You may see smoke coming from your burner, this is usually evaporation of the essential or fragrance oil contained in the wax, and this will settle down but do check that your warmer isn’t getting too hot.
- Once the wax is used, wait until the wax cools, and then gently apply pressure on one end / side of the wax until it pops out. You can always use cotton pads to soak up any melted wax, please dispose of this safely. Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may cause an injury or crack and damage the burner.
- Do not use any wipes and/or cleaning chemicals/products to clean the burner.
- Always store your wax melts safely and out of reach of children and animals.
And finally……..Although our melts look good enough to eat, they are not edible!