A luxurious and hand-crafted natural cotton bag with natural rope handles are filled with mixture of wheat, lavender flowers and pure lavender essential oils.
Wheat has a unique cellular structure which can absorb heat or cold quickly and then release it evenly and used as an alternative therapy for many years, to help with the aches and pains caused by arthritis, lumbago, rheumatism, menstrual pain, and a variety of sports injuries. Relieves some symptoms of migraine headaches, stress and tension.
Lavender is renowned for helping to relieve tension and pain so you can imagine how relaxing these are combined.
To use the wheat bag, simply heat in a microwave on full heat for 1 to 2 minutes maximum on a medium setting. The wheat bag can also be used as a cold compress for external bruising and swelling relief, just place the wheat bag in a sealed plastic bag and freeze for up to 1 hour. Always do a sensitivity test when using a hot or cold wheat bag
- Do not use wheat bags as bed warmers, they should only be used for direct application to the body.
- A wheat bag should never be overheated or used if it has signs of discolouration or a smell of burning or charring.
- A microwave must have a turntable the turns freely with the bag on it and is not obstructed. Never leave the bag in a microwave unattended when heating.
- A wheat bag should never be reheated until it has completely cooled, this could take up to two hours.
- Always leave the wheat bag to cool on a non-combustible surface such as a kitchen draining board.
- Do not allow the wheat to dry out otherwise it could burn, place a cup of water to create steam in the microwave and place your wheat bag alongside and heat as usual. This enables the wheat bag to re hydrate and extend its life.
Choose from Green, Purple or Blue floral print.
Approximate size 40cm long x 12.5cm wide