Spreading kindness is a lot easier than spreading negativity and besides, it feels good for you and the person receiving your random act of kindness. This whole week of kindness is a fabulous way to show more love and appreciation for the members of our community.
Here are some ideas for things to do this week.
- Make a small donation of some fresh veg and fruit, unopened tins and packets of food or toiletries to the Community Fridge. This can be found next to the town hall, look for big green double doors.
- Connect a charity to your Ebay or Amazon account and make a small donation when you make an online purchase.
- Support and praise a local business online by writing a positive review.
- Send a handwritten letter to a good friend instead of a text
- Text a friend or family member and tell them one reason you are grateful for them.
- Be kind to yourself, take a break and spend 30 minutes having time out just for you!
- Reach out and phone a family member or friend that you have not talked to in a while.
- Be kind to yourself and start your day with gratitude, make a list of all the things you are grateful for right now.
- Bake a cake for your neighbour and leave it on their doorstep.
- Write kind words on rocks or pebbles, decorate them and leave them around town for others to find.
- Send a postcard of our beautiful local area to a friend or family member that you miss who lives in a different part of England (or the world!).
- Post a positive or kindness quote on your social media page today and spread some encouragement for others to do the same (just google kindness / positivity quotes).
💜 Team VB