- NVQ 2 and 3 In Beauty Therapy
- Gelish Nail Technician (Educated to PhD Level)
- Nail Extension Technician (Educated to PhD Level)
- Guinot Skincare Specialist
- Laser Hair Removal Specialist
- Eyelash Extensions Specialist
- Lash and Brow Lamination Specialist
- Henna Brows Specialist
- Advanced Waxing Specialist
Nicole became a proud partner at the salon in 2019 after 8 years of dedication and loyalty to The Violet Butterfly and she has over 17 years’ experience in the beauty industry.
She has a wealth of knowledge and trustworthiness which has built up an excellent reputation with her ever increasing client base, with many clients booking appointments months in advance. She educates clients about everything she is doing, so they can feel at ease whilst she works her magic, making sure she takes the time to explain what she is doing, why and how to apply aftercare at home. She constantly researches product ranges that best suit the salons clients and always looking at the market place to keep at the forefront of the beauty industry.
Nicole really enjoys being able to be creative, helping people to feel better and that no two days at the salon are ever the same. She is a perfectionist with a meticulous memory and fabulous attention to detail.
Her passion, knowledge, expertise and attitude shines through all the team at The Violet Butterfly. She maintains a happy salon within the team and encourages them to grow by sharing her knowledge, experience and skills with them. Her hands-on approach ensures that the salon delivers high quality treatments by experienced therapists in a welcoming, friendly and relaxed environment so that every client has the ultimate experience when visiting the salon.
Highlights of Nicole’s career
Nicole is an award winning nail technician and won the 2016 English Hair and Beauty Nail Technician of the year award and was a finalist in the 2020 Nail Technician of the year award at The English Lashes and Nails awards.
She has also led the team to a top ten finalist place at the 2019 English Hair and Beauty Awards Salon of the year and also the Beauty Team of The Year at the 2020 English Hair and Beauty finals (the awards ceremony has been cancelled due to Coronavirus so we are still waiting on the results).
She has had her nail art and several articles published in Scratch magazine.
- Her favourite treatments to give are: Anything to do with Nails!
- Her favourite treatments to receive are: A back massage, it really helps with her posture and aches after a long day at the nail bar and a Guinot Hydradermie Youth Facial.
- Her top beauty tips are: “Your nails are jewels, not tools” and “Cuticle oil twice a day no excuses!!”
- Her favourite beauty quote is: “How old you are is your business, how young you look is my business”
- Three words to describe her: Determined, inquisitive and passionate.
- Fun Facts: She drag races a 7 litre Chevy Nova in her spare time and if she was stranded on a desert island her 3 essential items would be Cuticle oil, Guinot hydra finish- tinted moisturiser and SPF- a perfect combination and a nail file, she hates breaking a nail!