Louise joined the salon in September 2020 and is a very welcome addition to Team VB. She has a friendly, calm and professional personality and she fits in perfectly with the relaxed atmosphere at the salon..
She takes her work extremely seriously and excels in all of her treatments, having a warm and friendly personality, she likes to help clients look and feel their best. Whether its a relaxing massage, pedicure or a facial, Louise looks forward to welcoming you to relax and renew in her treatment room.
Louise also specialises in Natural Face Lift Massage, Thai Foot Massage and Acupoint massage.
Louise is already a salon success story. She was a client at the salon for over 5 years and casually mentioned in a conversation whilst having her nails done that she had always wanted to learn massage but not had the confidence to move forward with it. With encouragement from Team VB she enrolled on her massage course and gained top marks in both her written and practical assessments. As Louise had no previous training this meant no bad habits, and so Nicole could train her to Team VB high standards. We have all been so proud and blessed to be a part of her journey.
We are excited for her to develop and gain new skills and add more treatments to her ever growing list.
- Her favourite treatment to give is: Massage
- Her favourite treatments to receive are: Gelish nails and a relaxing facial.
- Her top tip is: “A 60 minute massage will benefit your body as much as 8 hours sleep”
- Her favourite quote is: “Massage is not a luxury, its a way to a healthier and more positive life.”
- Three words to describe her: Caring, Dedicated and Loyal
- Fun facts: If Lou had a superpower she would sprinkle peace and happiness everywhere. If she was stranded on a desert island her essential items would be a photo of her family and something to cook on (she could give Mary Berry a run for her money with her baking skills!).