- NVQ 2 and 3 In Beauty Therapy
- Guinot Skincare Specialist
- Gelish Nail Technician
- Reflexology Practitioner
- Hot Stone Massage Diploma
- Lomi Lomi Massage Diploma
- Laser Hair Removal
- Advanced Waxing
Esme joined the salon in 2019 and has 5 years’ experience in the beauty industry. Esme has a friendly, calm and professional personality and she fits in perfectly with the relaxed atmosphere at the salon.
One of the first things we noticed about Esme (and we are sure you will as well) is her dedication, enthusiasm and passion for all treatments, as well as her smile, you will never see her without a smile, and, no matter what treatment you have booked in for, she will ensure you leave feeling happy, relaxed and transformed.
Esme is very focused on all the treatments she provides, and her clients satisfaction, always making sure all her clients have the best treatment possible, making it bespoke and individual to each person so that the treatment gives them what they need the most and advising clients on self-care is very important to her. She is always enhancing her training to ensure that she is at the top of her industry and to provide the best possible care to her clients.
Her treatment room is her temple, she has designed this to be a peaceful and serene space that as soon as you enter you forget everything outside and the stresses of everyday life allowing her to carry out her treatments and de-stress the world one client at a time.
Esme enjoys providing all treatments at the salon and, she is an amazing massage therapist (do not be fooled by her petite frame!). She also has a passion and flair for creative nail art.
Highlights of Esme’s Career
Esme gained her Reflexology Practitioner Diploma with top marks, and, gaining this qualification taught her so much that she applies across a range of her treatments.
She is also a top ten finalist in Masseuse of the year at the 2020 English Hair and Beauty Awards (due to the Cornavirus outbreak we are still waiting for the awards ceremony to be held).
- Her favourite treatments to give are: Reflexology or a creative set of nails.
- Her favourite treatments to receive are: Lomi Lomi massage, lash extensions or a relaxing facial, actually just make that one of everything!
- Her top beauty tip are: “Sleep and drink water, and SPF, the best to things you can do for your skin!”
- Her favourite beauty quote is: ”Massage therapists listen with their hands and their hearts”
- Three words to describe her: Considerate, caring and genuine
- Fun facts: If Esme had a superpower she would want to stop time, and, if she was stranded on a desert island her 3 essential items would be tweezers, moisturiser with an SPF of 50, and a bottle of water that never got empty!